"Detox Your Life" Program
EMPOWER & UPLIFT....
I empower and uplift women, helping them cultivate and embody the right Mindset--that's where everything begins. Getting into the right Mindset is the ultimate key to bringing your intentions to fruition. I empower and uplift by helping them gain clarity with their intentions and encourage them to take the right steps forward. How can you quiet the perpetual, negative thoughts that sabotage your efforts? By consistently embodying these practices :
- Motivation: What will? Let's identify triggers that helps you gain a sense of accomplishment.
- Pause to breathe: Yes, it sounds so simple. However, many of us forget to do this, it's an epidemic. We'll perform simple practices to tune in and take a moment to breathe.
- Be Present: Make a commitment to live in the here and now. Although it may have shaped you, your past no longer serves you. And, we'll concentrate on eliminating the desire to future-trip.
- Meditate: Five minutes daily is all you need. We'll find ways you can integrate this into your day, and also learn how it cn set your mind at ease during anxious moments. When I started, 3 minutes was my limit, however over time I've increased that number to 12. I'm amazed!
- Set Intentions: What do you vision happening in your life? What big dreams do you still have the potential to come true? You'd be surprised at the power of stating your intentions out loud, written on paper, or illustrated with images on a board. "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."-Alan C Kay
Focus on Food:
Food is vitality, energy, and healing. Be your most radiant self, this is possible by eating the right foods. Food is information—send your body the right message. We'll start with a strong foundation covering the basics.
- Ingredient Education: Discover my "top 3", and what you need to know about each. Get comfortable identifying ingredients and reading labels so you can make better decisions on your own.
- Detox & Upgrade Your Pantry: Eliminate unhealthy foods replacing them with better choices.
- Organize your kitchen: I'll help create an efficient and attractive space conducive to preparing a good meal.
Make Time For You:
Life is chaotic, messy, and unpredictable. Career, kids, relationship, etc. how do you fit one more "to do" on your list? Doing something for yourself, even if it's every once in a while, SHOULD NOT be a luxury. Dedicating time for you is crucial for your health, and to those around you.
- Down-Time: Stepping away from your busy life to get quiet, have fun, or experience something new can contribute to your creativity, and help you gain a fresh, new perspective on life. By the way, when I say down-time, I don't mean pulling out your phone to fill in the gap. Let it all go.
- Exercise: A body in motion stays in motion. We all have fascia that envelopes our muscles, if you are not moving your fascia, then it will stop too. Unfortunately, this leaves you at risk for aches, pains, and unnecessary suffering. I know, it happened to me, read about here. Yoga works for me, let's find a practice that helps you move too.
- Brain Health: Even though it's officially not a muscle, the behavior is very similar--you must use it, or you lose it! What about learning a new language, or preparing a new recipe? Or, even choosing an alternate driving route can strengthen your brain. What would you choose to change things up?
“Evidence suggests mental stimulation improves brain function and reduces the risk of cognitive decline and related diseases. Mental stimulation or “exercise” helps the brain grow stronger, faster and better able to complete the millions of daily tasks it is charged with, from memory to problem solving to attention; not to mention controlling every aspect of the rest of the body. ”
— to your Health
- Relationships: This may be met with resistance, and that's okay. No matter what age you are you shouldn't have to relinquish your precious energy or time to a toxic relationship, one that causes you to feel anger, fear, or inferior. However, as we age, I realize you may feel like making friends is more difficult. But, if those friendships bring heartache and suffering, they have the potential to be counter-productive to your health. If you need support, guidance, or understanding around this subject, let me be your sounding board.
Whether it's your personal or professional space, when it's in order, you're free to live your life with more ease. Sometimes we're too attached to our stuff, finding someone to steer and help you make the right decisions is important.
- Edit: Less is more. Should it stay, or should it go? Dedicating valuable space to an item that no longer brings you joy? Remove it from where it resides, set it aside, and marinate on it. This is a powerful practice that has cast a new perspective on how I view my stuff. Is it necessary?
- Organize: When you find the right location for your stuff, your space can operate like a well-oiled machine. Find what you need more quickly. When you edit, decision making is a breeze. Slowly but surely I've been eliminating items from my wardrobe that no longer represent me, I've saved precious time, feel empowered by wearing what makes me feel good, and save money by only buying what it's important to me.
- Finesse: Tweak, arrange, and style. Ability to see the bigger picture and execute the right changes in a resourceful way.
If any, or all of these resonate with you, take a look at this list to make sure
We're a good fit, if......
You're a woman in transition
Being an empowered and uplifted is important to you
You want help embracing the new experiences in your life
You're open to a dance break when you make progress
You know not doing anything is creating stress in your life, and to those around you
You're in a career transition contemplating something new
You're a "soon to be" empty-nester and are open to YOUR new possibilities
You're experiencing a change in your health that comes with age
You're down-sizing and struggling with what to let go, or live with
You have difficulty believing you deserve more than you're asking for
Facing uncertainty and not sure which step to take first? Then,...we're a good fit
If so, fill out the form below so we can connect